5 February 2012

boho bride
























So... Is it possible to have a girl crush on someone I haven't even met?
When I stumbled across Kodi and Natalia's wedding shot by Ben Adams, I could just feel the love and happiness radiating through the screen. According to Ben he has no words to do this intimate wedding justice, so intimate in fact that apart from the bride and groom themselves, Ben and the celebrant were the only other people in attendance. But why would you need anybody else when you are as awesome as these two clearly are. See more of Ben's amazing photos here.

I seriously can't get over how stunning Natalia looked and have decided this will totes have to be my next hair colour!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...