7 November 2011

inky co.

Last week I was lucky enough to discover a parcel waiting for me on my desk and I do indeedily doodily love parcels, but even more than that I love stationery, so you should have seen the look on my face when I unwrapped these gorgeous notebooks and pen & pencil set from fabulous new stationery brand Inky Co.

Inky Co. is a new Melbourne based stationery and gift wrapping online store launched in 2011 by honours graduate and graphic designer, Chloe, in collaboration with her graphic designer mum, Carolyn (what a family, feel like adopting?).
The Inky Co. philosophy is to design and manufacture in Melbourne using a combination of age old production techniques, like letterpress and flexographic printing, with environmentally friendly materials to produce beautiful Australian made products Chloe and Carolyn both love and love to use.




I'm loving the Inka Earth collection, with aztec patterns and bright bold colours, all made using only 100% recycled paper stock and printed with vegetable inks. Apart from all the stationery goodness, Inky Co also have a delicious blog. Make sure you check it out.


You go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...